Starting Price: INR 10,999
Day 1 -Coorg
On arrival, check in to your hotel and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 -Sightseeing in Coorg
After breakfast, enjoy a half-day tour with visits to coffee plantations, orange orchards and paddy fields in Mercara, the largest town in Coorg. Overlooking the town is a sprawling fortress on a hill, built by the Rajas of Coorg. Nearby stands a temple of Lord Omkareswara (one of the twelve Jyotirling), which shows an unusual combination of the Hindu and Islamic styles of architecture. Return to the hotel for your overnight stay.
Day 3 - Drive from Coorg to Wayanad
After breakfast, check out and drive to Wayanad. On arrival, check in to your hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure. Have a relaxing overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 - Sightseeing in Wayanad
After breakfast, proceed to Lakkidi, the gateway to Wayanad. Lofty peaks, gurgling streams and luxuriant forests add magic to the journey up the winding roads to this hill station. Visit Pookat lake. This perennial fresh water lake, nestled among wooded hills, is one of its kind in Kerala. Boating facilities, children’s park, handicrafts and spices emporium and fresh water aquarium are among the tourist facilities available here. Visit Ambalavayal Heritage Museum which houses artefacts and belongings of various tribes. This museum is reputed to be one of the best heritage museums of Kerala. Return and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 - Depart
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to your return journey.
- 2 nights stay in Coorg on twin sharing
- 2 nights stay in Wayanad on twin sharing
- Daily breakfast
- AC cab from Bangalore for entire trip
- Waterfalls and Bylekuppa in Coorg
- Sightseeing of Wayanad
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls
- laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- 3.50 % Government Service Tax.
Terms And Conditions :
- Package Rates are Per Person and is subject to minimum 02 Passenger traveling together.
- Package is completely subject to availability at the time of confirming the booking.
- Package rates are valid for Indian Nationality only.
- Cancellation & other policies as per the Hotel/Company rules.
- Entrance fees at any point shall be paid by customer directly (if any)
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate hotel options of same category will be arranged.
- All Packages quote are subject to change in case of any increase in the hotel cost, transport cost, forex fluctuation or any other increase of government taxes.
- All our packages are based on Nights basis and the last day is for check out which will be as per the hotel policy. We will not be responsible for any extension of stay in the hotel unless explicitly approved in writing by us.
Payment policy :
- The airfares and taxes are calculated as on a mentioned date and any increase in the airport taxes or airfares will be borne by the customer.
- You need to make an advance payment as per the specific package terms at the time of confirming the tour and make the balance payment as per the payment conditions of the package.
If due to some unforeseen circumstances you cannot avail of package, you should intimate your cancellation in writing, for which there will be cancellation charges applicable non refundable deposit of Current Package Price- per person.
- 25% Cancellation Of The Package Cost After Confirmation/Issuing The Hotel Voucher
- 50% Cancellation Of The Package Cost Before 30 Days from The Travelling Date
- 75% Cancellation Of The Package Cost Before 15 Days from The Travelling Date
- 100% Cancellation Before 07 Days Of The Travels Date
- In Case Passenger Is No Show At The Time Of Departure, 100% Of Tour Cost Shall Be Detected
Srinagar-Gulmarg-Pahalgam – 5D/4N