7 Days/6 Nights – INR 35, 999
Day 1 - Arrival in Mauritius
Mauritius is more than just an island. It has a rich colonial history, a unique biodiversity and gorgeous, gorgeous weather. This is apart from the fact that it is blessed with an array of stunning beaches, spectacular coastline and teeming coral reefs. Mauritius has every creature comfort that a traveler wants, yet it retains its off-the-beaten-track appeal. Upon arrival in Mauritius, you will be welcomed by our representative who will escort you to your hotel. Check-in, relax and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Dinner will be served in one of the restaurants at the hotel. After dinner, retire to your room got overnight stay
Day 2 -Drive to Ile Aux Cerfs
Ile Aux Cerfs is most probably one of the most beautiful places in Mauritius. It is an emerald coloured lagoon on the east coast of this lovely island. After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, embark on a full day excursion to its sandy beaches, beautiful lagoon and a wide array of tourist friendly beach activities. Nothing beats a swim in the blue waters of the ocean. You can choose to don the snorkel and check out the marine life under the waves. You can also enjoy optional water sports such as banana boat ride, water skiing, parasailing and undersea walk at an additional cost. After a fun-filled and exciting day, you will be transferred back to the hotel in the evening. Later in the night, have dinner at one of the restaurants and stay overnight at the hotel
Day 3 - Day at leisure
Today, after a hearty breakfast you have the day at leisure. You can choose to stay back at the hotel and relax or explore the glorious island. We suggest you opt for the full-day Catamaran Cruise. A catamaran is a boat with two equal sized hulls over which rests a platform. This 42 feet long luxury vessel will sail through the calm waters of lagoons giving you a spectacular view of the surroundings. After a relaxing cruise, you will be transferred back to the hotel in the evening. Later in the night, have dinner at one of the restaurants and stay overnight at the hotel. Meals: Breakfast and Dinner
Day 4 - Tour of North Island
After a leisurely breakfast proceed for a full-day tour of North Island. Located in the north Island is the delightful city of Port Louis, the capital of Mauritius. It is home to Chap de Mars Racecourse, the second oldest racecourse in the world. On this trip, you get to explore the Place D Armes with its French colonial buildings and the exotic Caudan Waterfront. After a fulfilling tour, you will be transferred back to the hotel in the evening. Later in the night, have dinner at one of the restaurants and stay overnight at the hotel. Meals: Breakfast and Dinner
Day 5 -Day at leisure
After breakfast, you have the rest of the day at leisure. We recommend you to take optional tour to Casela Yemen Park (at an additional cost). A nature reserve located on the western edge of the island, this is a great way to spend time in the countryside. It offers an enviable array of activities from mountain climbing, quad biking and mountain biking. But the highlight of the reserve is definitely the Walk with the lions (at an additional cost) experience where you have a one-on-one encounter with lions in Mauritius! After this, return for dinner and overnight stay at the hotel. Meals: Breakfast and dinner
Day 6 - Tour of South Island
After breakfast, proceed for a full-day tour of the South Island of Mauritius. Visit the Trou Aux Cerfs, the crater of an extinct volcano and Grand Basin, a natural lake at the base of volcanic crater and a pilgrimage place for the Hindus of Mauritius. You will also be taken to Chamarel to discover its multi-coloured earth formations and the fantastic waterfall nearby. After this, you will visit the city of Curepipe where you can pick up some souvenirs for friends and family back home. At the end of the day, come back to the hotel, have dinner and retire for the night. Meals: Breakfast and dinner
Day 7 - Depart from Mauritius
After breakfast and check-out, you will be transferred to the airport to board your flight back to India. Meals: Breakfast
- 06 Nights accommodation in Mauritius
- Full day ile aux cerfs tour with speed boat transfer on sic basis
- Full day north tour with caudan waterfront, citadel fort and bagatelle mall of Mauritius on sic
- Accommodation ( all inclusive-breakfast, lunch, dinner & drinks
- Return airport transfers on sic basis
- All Taxes
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls
- laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- 3.50 % Government Service Tax.
Terms And Conditions :
- Package Rates are Per Person and is subject to minimum 02 Passenger traveling together.
- Package is completely subject to availability at the time of confirming the booking.
- Package rates are valid for Indian Nationality only.
- Cancellation & other policies as per the Hotel/Company rules.
- Entrance fees at any point shall be paid by customer directly (if any)
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate hotel options of same category will be arranged.
- All Packages quote are subject to change in case of any increase in the hotel cost, transport cost, forex fluctuation or any other increase of government taxes.
- All our packages are based on Nights basis and the last day is for check out which will be as per the hotel policy. We will not be responsible for any extension of stay in the hotel unless explicitly approved in writing by us.
Payment policy :
- The airfares and taxes are calculated as on a mentioned date and any increase in the airport taxes or airfares will be borne by the customer.
- You need to make an advance payment as per the specific package terms at the time of confirming the tour and make the balance payment as per the payment conditions of the package.
If due to some unforeseen circumstances you cannot avail of package, you should intimate your cancellation in writing, for which there will be cancellation charges applicable non refundable deposit of Current Package Price- per person.
- 25% Cancellation Of The Package Cost After Confirmation/Issuing The Hotel Voucher
- 50% Cancellation Of The Package Cost Before 30 Days from The Travelling Date
- 75% Cancellation Of The Package Cost Before 15 Days from The Travelling Date
- 100% Cancellation Before 07 Days Of The Travels Date
- In Case Passenger Is No Show At The Time Of Departure, 100% Of Tour Cost Shall Be Detected
Rishikesh -Bungee Jumping