7 Days/6 Nights – INR 65,999
Day 1 - Paris-Batobus
Arrive and check in to your hotel. Spend the rest of the day visiting the various sites of Paris equipped with the efficient Batobus Hop On Hop Off boat ticket. The Batobus is an original 8-stop river boat service which you can use to reach Paris most famous areas.It stops close to Paris most visited attractions: The Eiffel Tower, Orsay Museum, Notre Dame, Beaubourg the Louvre and more. The Batobus is an interesting way to discover Paris and the Seine River, providing a fantastic view along the banks. There is a boat every 15-25 minutes at each wharf. Overnight in Paris.
Day 2 -Paris-Disneyland
Today you travel on board your luxury motorcoach from the centre of Paris to Disneyland. Your one day pass to Disneyland Resort gives you a full day in one of the two parks – Walt Disney Studios Park or the Disneyland Park. Choose the Walt Disney Studios Park and your imagination will soar and immerse you in the never-ending world of movies.Or choose the Disneyland Park and enter the kingdom of fun, fantasy and discovery, a world of make-believe characters along with endless shows and attractions. Overnight in Paris.
Day 3 - Interlaken
This morning you will depart on the TGV for your departure to Switzerland. After arrival at Geneva, transfer to Interlaken. Day at leisure to explore Interlaken’s Hoheweg- an inviting 700-meter long boulevard with hotels, cosy cafes, fashion boutiques, watch and jewellery stores. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 4 - Interlaken-Jungfraujoch
This morning depart on an excursion from Interlaken up to Jungfraujoch-Top of Europe. This memorable train trip from Interlaken Ost takes you via Lauterbrunnen and Wengen to the Kleine Scheidegg, at the foot of the famous Eiger North Wall. Then ascent by the Jungfrau Railway to the magnificent mountain world of eternal ice and snow, Jungfraujoch-at 3454m, the highest railway station in Europe. Visit the Ice Palace and Sphinx Terraces offering breathtaking views of the Aletsch Glacier, the longest glacier in the Alps. Overnight stay in Interlaken.
Day 5 -Lucerne
Today you experience a rail trip by the Golden Pass line from Interlaken to the city of lights- Lucerne. Day at leisure to explore this lovely city or visit the Swiss Transport Museum, the IMAX Theatre or the Lion Monument on your own. Overnight stay in Lucerne.
Day 6 - Lucerne
Today you have the option of visiting any of the spectacular mountains in the region. Spend the day visiting Mount Titlis, Mount Pilatus or Mount Rigi. You can also take the opportunity to visit Zurich which is just 50 minute train ride away or else go to scenic Schaffhausen and the famous Rhine Falls. Overnight stay in Lucerne.
Day 7 - End of tour
Depart for the airport or continue your stay in Switzerland on your own
- 2nd class train tickets as required by the itinerary including TGV Lyria between France and Switzerland
- 2 nights accommodation in Interlaken
- 2 nights accommodation in Paris
- 2 nights accommodation in Lucerne
- Daily breakfast
- Batobus ticket and Disneyland excursion in Paris
- Excursion to Junfraujoch – Top of Europe in Interlaken
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls
- laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- 3.50 % Government Service Tax.
Terms And Conditions :
- Package Rates are Per Person and is subject to minimum 02 Passenger traveling together.
- Package is completely subject to availability at the time of confirming the booking.
- Package rates are valid for Indian Nationality only.
- Cancellation & other policies as per the Hotel/Company rules.
- Entrance fees at any point shall be paid by customer directly (if any)
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate hotel options of same category will be arranged.
- All Packages quote are subject to change in case of any increase in the hotel cost, transport cost, forex fluctuation or any other increase of government taxes.
- All our packages are based on Nights basis and the last day is for check out which will be as per the hotel policy. We will not be responsible for any extension of stay in the hotel unless explicitly approved in writing by us.
Payment policy :
- The airfares and taxes are calculated as on a mentioned date and any increase in the airport taxes or airfares will be borne by the customer.
- You need to make an advance payment as per the specific package terms at the time of confirming the tour and make the balance payment as per the payment conditions of the package.
If due to some unforeseen circumstances you cannot avail of package, you should intimate your cancellation in writing, for which there will be cancellation charges applicable non refundable deposit of Current Package Price- per person.
- 25% Cancellation Of The Package Cost After Confirmation/Issuing The Hotel Voucher
- 50% Cancellation Of The Package Cost Before 30 Days from The Travelling Date
- 75% Cancellation Of The Package Cost Before 15 Days from The Travelling Date
- 100% Cancellation Before 07 Days Of The Travels Date
- In Case Passenger Is No Show At The Time Of Departure, 100% Of Tour Cost Shall Be Detected