5 Days/4 Nights – INR 8, 999
Day 1 - Arrive Thailand – Pattaya
Welcome to the capital of Thailand – Bangkok! Upon arrival at Bangkok Airport, you will be met by our representative who will assist you with the transfer to the Pattaya hotel where you check-in. 150Km Southeast of Bangkok, Pattaya is approx 90 mins by road, which is Thailand’s largest resort city. As a beach resort with city status, Pattaya has something for everyone. Most beach resorts rely on their natural surroundings; Pattaya makes an all-out attempt to provide the best of everything- recreation, entertainment, sightseeing and fun.
Day 2 - Pattaya: Coral Island Tour
Post breakfast, set out to explore the fascinating Coral Island. Coral Island is a lovely spot catering to all kinds of tourist. Whether you want to laze around on the island’s soft white sand or you want to get livelier and play a few water sports. Enjoy Lunch. Evening is at your disposal to explore Pattaya on your own.
Day 3 - Pattaya – Bangkok (90 mins approx): Bangkok Temple & City Tour with Golden & Marble Buddha
After breakfast you will be met by our representative who will assist you with transfer to Bangkok. Bangkok offers to visitors not only the cosmopolitan amenities they would expect from other big cities, but also a unique treasure house of cultural attractions. Bangkok has a feast of attractions to offer, glittering Buddhist temples of great beauty, magnificent palaces, classical dance extravaganzas, numerous shopping centres and its people’s way of life. Arrive and enjoy a Temple and City Tour of Bangkok. Bangkok takes great pride in a large number of fascinating temples around the capital. The major ones normally visited are Golden Buddha Temple & Reclining Buddha Temple/Marble Buddha Temple.
Day 4 - Bangkok: Day Free
Today after breakfast, the day is free for you to shop at the various shopping malls and outlets in the city on your own or to avail of an optional tour.
Day 5 - Depart Bangkok
This morning after breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for your onward flight home or for your selected add-on journey.
- Return economy class airfare as per the itinerary
- Cost of the ticket taxes for the above itinerary as on 08-Oct, 2015
- 02 night’s accommodation in Pattaya
- 02 night’s accommodation in Bangkok
- Daily Breakfast except on Day 01
- Pattaya Coral Island Tour with Indian Lunch
- Half day city tour of Bangkok including two temples (Golden Buddha/Marble Buddha/Reclining Buddha)
- Complimentary 02 meal coupons (Without transfers)
- Transfer from Bangkok Airport – Pattaya Hotel – Bangkok Hotel – Bangkok Airport
- All tours and transfers are on seat-in-coach basis
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls
- laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- 3.50 % Government Service Tax.
Terms And Conditions :
- Package Rates are Per Person and is subject to minimum 02 Passenger traveling together.
- Package is completely subject to availability at the time of confirming the booking.
- Package rates are valid for Indian Nationality only.
- Cancellation & other policies as per the Hotel/Company rules.
- Entrance fees at any point shall be paid by customer directly (if any)
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate hotel options of same category will be arranged.
- All Packages quote are subject to change in case of any increase in the hotel cost, transport cost, forex fluctuation or any other increase of government taxes.
- All our packages are based on Nights basis and the last day is for check out which will be as per the hotel policy. We will not be responsible for any extension of stay in the hotel unless explicitly approved in writing by us.
Payment policy :
- The airfares and taxes are calculated as on a mentioned date and any increase in the airport taxes or airfares will be borne by the customer.
- You need to make an advance payment as per the specific package terms at the time of confirming the tour and make the balance payment as per the payment conditions of the package.
If due to some unforeseen circumstances you cannot avail of package, you should intimate your cancellation in writing, for which there will be cancellation charges applicable non refundable deposit of Current Package Price- per person.
- 25% Cancellation Of The Package Cost After Confirmation/Issuing The Hotel Voucher
- 50% Cancellation Of The Package Cost Before 30 Days from The Travelling Date
- 75% Cancellation Of The Package Cost Before 15 Days from The Travelling Date
- 100% Cancellation Before 07 Days Of The Travels Date
- In Case Passenger Is No Show At The Time Of Departure, 100% Of Tour Cost Shall Be Detected